What you will work on at Cognitive Affairs?
We’re looking for data scientists that are eager to grow their expertise by implementing, maintaining and improving machine learning features for the Cognitive Affairs Wingman AI platform whilst growing their software engineering and data engineering skills around natural language understanding, automatic speech recognition and more.
During your work, you’ll meet, work with and support a rapidly growing and exciting international client base. Wingman AI can be used by junior and senior engineers alike to deliver business value fast and continuously while building new and powerful features for Wingman AI itself. The rapidly changing technology landscape, our diverse client base and can-do culture will ensure your professional journey starts with a strong direction towards business value centred AI technology solutions.
- Hands on knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Python (required), Java and/or Groovy
- Hands on knowledge of modern natural language processing approaches (eg pretrained language models)
- Experience with natural language understanding technologies, both SaaS and custom built for purpose
- Experience with machine- and deep learning applications, e.g. using TensorFlow and/or PyTorch
- Hands on knowledge of microservice architectures and tools including one or more of the following; container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes, custom microservices with REST API’s, integrations with other web services, etc Language: English with additional languages being a strong plus
Preferred candidates will also have one or more of the following relevant capabilities
- Experience with cloud native software development and/or machine learning (training and/or deployment) using tools like Kubernetes, KubeFlow and Seldon
- Experience with building conversational systems
- Experience with building custom architectures for tasks such as automatic speech recognition, question answering, summarization and neural machine translation
- Experience with PaaS/ IaaS technologies like Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI/CD workflows, eg Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, including automated integration testing, etc
- Experience with popular enterprise service desk, service management platforms, CRM and ERP particularly from an integration point of view.
These are skills we are looking for in terms of technical skills and project management in order to support our data scientists in building a platform in which we can learn all kinds of novel uses for AI for the benefit of our customers and the broader data analytics community.*
* note: that last sentence was not written by us, but generated by the GPT-2 language model based on our posting.