What you will be working on during this internship
For this internship position, we’re looking for someone that is eager to dive deep into the subject of conversational design. During the internship project, you’ll work on specifying and developing a cutting edge informational experience in our Wingman AI platform from the first “Hello, how can I help?” to a fully self-contained user experience in text and speech that can be experienced in a chat and via the phone.
You’ll analyse content and convert it into a conversation that is served to a user that wants to understand more about the subject of the content. With your great language analysis and design skills, you’ll be able to leverage Wingman AI’s deep-learning-based language capabilities to create an engaging user experience while improving your understanding of the capabilities of conversational interfaces, conversation analysis, design and testing and more.
During this internship, you’ll be given a specific challenge to design content such as knowledge base information, websites, interviews and more into self-contained chatbots that will be delivered through chat and speech.
How to enjoy this internship
You love to understand how great conversations work in the context of text and speech enabled conversational interfaces. You want to work on chatbots, intelligent virtual assistants and speech interfaces finding and pushing the boundary of what is technically possible and while delivering a great information experience for users. Working with experts in software engineering, natural language processing and customer contact automation, you like to contribute your insight into language and user experience for humans and machines working better together.
What skills do you need for this internship
- You are authorised to work in the EU at the start of the internship
- You have a positive and collaborative can-do attitude and are self-motivated with impeccable communication skills You have already finalised or are finalising an undergraduate or graduate program, preferably in the direction of linguistics,
- li>language, marketing, media and or journalism
- You have excellent English skills
Preferred internship candidates have one or more of the following
- You already have a portfolio of examples featuring conversational experiences
- You have shipped conversational AI products and services
- You have experience driving and iterating every phase from paper to pixels to chats and telephone calls